PRICE IS FOR A SOLID COLOR TOP!
GRAPHICS ARE AVAILABLE! Contact our Graphics Coordinator, Amy Vinson at 1-877-488-5483 (Ext. 3) or e-mail her at email@example.com for more information!
The StarStage 550 is our band shell designed canopy that is very ideal for concerts, audience viewing and has quality acoustics.
KD Kanopy developed the design of the StarStage and we remain the sole manufacturer of this tent.
The StarStage 550 requires a 55-foot diameter set-up area and folds down into three carry bags to fit into the trunk of most standard vehicles.
This tent requires 30-inch ground spikes be used to support the tension structure.
Total covered space of teh StarStage is 550 square feet, the actual footprint being larger than the covered area.
Quickly set up the StarStage in approximately 20 minutes.
Four elegant arches rise to 7.5’ while the front opens to 11.3’.
- Free Carry Bags for Complete Canopy
- Canopy is for Outdoor Use—requires depth for 30 inch stakes
- Sets Up in Minutes
- Aluminum Parts—no rusting
- 5 Elegant Arches and Open Front area.
- 550 Square Feet of Complete Coverage Area
- Unique Tension Structure Design
- 500 Denier Oxford Polyester·both strong and lightweight!
- Water Resistant, Fire Retardant, and UV Protected
- Thirteen Bold Colors
- Custom Screen - Printed Graphics.
- Full Coverage Digital Printing
STARSTAGE SETUP INSTRUCTIONS!!
Need parts? Go to the StarStage 550 Replacement Parts page to place your order.
This canopy is a temporary shelter and NOT TO BE LEFT ALONE!
If inclement weather arrives then you need to take this canopy down. Extended rain and winds in excess of 10-15 MPH will damage and or destroy your canopy. Water that collects on the top will also destroy the top and frame so NEVER LEAVE YOUR CANOPY UNATTENDED!