All orders must be placed by 4:00 CST to be considered for same day shipping! NEED A CANOPY THAT WILL FIT IN YOUR TRUNK? LOOK NO FURTHER!
This attractive 10' x 10' Impact Boot Shade Canopy Pop Up Tent is
just what you need for sporting events, flea markets, trade shows, a day at the
beach or just shade on a hot summer day!
BONUS! A set of (4) 190 Denier MATCHING SIDEWALLS ARE INCLUDED WITH THIS CANOPY!
These screen walls are made out of 190 denier polyester. Includes two solid sidewalls and two sidewalls with a middle zipper! Available in either ROYAL BLUE or WHITE to match your top!
It comes with simplicity in mind when you need a reliable canopy but having a small area to transport it in. It come in a sturdy aluminum leg and steel truss frame, 210 denier top,
lightweight roller bag, and rope and spike kit!
Along with a 2-year limited
warranty on the FRAME and 6 month limited warranty on the TOP and the lowest price anywhere, get this canopy today!!
- Available colors are ROYAL BLUE and WHITE!
- It will fit inside your trunk! Compact size is 11.4" x 11.4" x 42.0"
- Super Slide Thumblock for easy set up and adjustment!
- Sturdy non-scratch Nylon footpad.
- Canopy tops are 210 denier and made out of
polyester with Supra UV protection.
- Water resistant and UV coated!
- Easy to transport!
- Compare the size of the frames and roller bags!
- Crank lever for easy installation!!
- Canopy tops are CPAI-84 compliant.
- Boot shade is compact enough to fit in most vehicle trunks.
- Folds down to 42".
- Frame is made out of aluminum legs with steel trusses, giving you peace of mind!
- Lightweight Roller Bag is included.
- Set of (4) 190 Denier Matching Sidewalls are also included.
- Standard canopies cannot fit in vehicle trunk spaces.
- Don't get caught out in the rain! Always be prepared.
- Buy this canopy today and smiles will be everywhere.
||10' x 10'
||CPAI 84 Compliant
|Roller Bag Dimensions:
||210 Denier Polyurethane Coated Polyester
||2 Year Limited Warranty on Frame and 6 months on the top.
This canopy is a temporary shelter and NOT TO BE LEFT ALONE!
If inclement weather arrives then you need to take this canopy down. Extended rain and winds in excess of 10-15 MPH will damage and or destroy your canopy. Water that collects on the top will also destroy the top and frame so NEVER LEAVE YOUR CANOPY UNATTENDED!