THIS IS A REVOLUTIONARY
COMMERCIAL GRADE TENTPRICE IS FOR A SOLID COLOR TOP!
GRAPHICS ARE AVAILABLE! Contact our Graphics Coordinator, Amy Vinson at 1-877-488-5483 (Ext. 3) or e-mail her at email@example.com for more information!
The XTF 100 is our newest product, because of its versatility and professional visual appeal. It is a heavy duty hex leg canopy that introduces nylon-composite fitting that lend themselves to unhindered action and a smooth motion.
Used in conjunction with the pull-pin release, you have a canopy that is very easy to assemble and disassemble. Another feature is the industrial coil spring on the outside of the center pole. This guarantees supreme tension in your canopy which helps shed rain fall and gives you a more professional look.
This unit is ideal for Radio Remote Booths, Outdoor Festivals, Concessions, and all types of Event Marketing.
The XTF 100 is 10 feet by 10 feet and weighs 68 pounds.
- Free Heavy Duty Wheel Bag and Field Spikes
- Aluminum frame that won't rust
- Zero Assembly - no loose parts or ropes.
- 30 % Stronger than other aluminum units
- Nylon fittings with pull-pin release
- 1.5 inch / 40mm hex legs add extra strength and durability
- Two People Set Up in 30 Seconds
- Truss bars are 57.5" inches long
- For Indoor and Outdoor Use
- 500 Denier Oxford Polyester·both strong and lightweight!
- Water Resistant, Fire Retardant, and UV Protected
- Eighteen Bold Colors
- Custom Screen - Printed Graphics Available!
- Full Coverage Digital Printing
This package includes: 1 frame, 1 top, 1 wheel bag and 4 12" steel spikes.
XTF 100 SETUP INSTRUCTIONS!!
Need parts? Go to the XTF 10x10 Replacement Parts page to place your order.
This canopy is a temporary shelter and NOT TO BE LEFT ALONE!
If inclement weather arrives then you need to take this canopy down. Extended rain and winds in excess of 10-15 MPH will damage and or destroy your canopy. Water that collects on the top will also destroy the top and frame so NEVER LEAVE YOUR CANOPY UNATTENDED!