All orders must be placed by 4:00 CST to be considered for same day shipping! NEED A CANOPY THAT WILL FIT IN YOUR TRUNK? LOOK NO FURTHER!
This attractive 10' x 10' Impact Boot Shade Canopy Pop Up Tent is
just what you need for sporting events, flea markets, trade shows, a day at the
beach or just shade on a hot summer day!
BONUS! A set of (2) 20' foot SCREENWALLS ARE INCLUDED WITH THIS CANOPY!
These screen walls are made out of polyester, with the bottom and side lining being polyethelene. Includes two 20' screen walls that velcro around the canopy truss system and meet in the middle for a front and back exit/entry.
90 Day Warranty on the Screenwalls!
It comes with simplicity in mind when you need a reliable canopy but having a small area to transport it in. It come in a sturdy aluminum leg and steel truss frame, 210 denier top,
lightweight roller bag, and rope and spike kit!
Along with a 2-year limited
warranty on the FRAME and 6 month limited warranty on the TOP and the lowest price anywhere, get this canopy today!!
- Available colors are ROYAL BLUE and WHITE!
- It will fit inside your trunk! Compact size is 11.4" x 11.4" x 42.0"
- Super Slide Thumblock for easy set up and adjustment!
- Sturdy non-scratch Nylon footpad.
- Canopy tops are 210 denier and made out of
polyester with Supra UV protection.
- Water resistant and UV coated!
- Easy to transport!
- Compare the size of the frames and roller bags!
- Crank lever for easy installation!!
- Canopy tops are CPAI-84 compliant.
- Boot shade is compact enough to fit in most vehicle trunks.
- Folds down to 42".
- Frame is made out of aluminum legs with steel trusses, giving you peace of mind!
- Lightweight Roller Bag is included.
- Set of (2) 20' foot Screen Walls are also included.
- Standard canopies cannot fit in vehicle trunk spaces.
- Don't get caught out in the rain! Always be prepared.
- Buy this canopy today and smiles will be everywhere.
||10' x 10'
||CPAI 84 Compliant
|Roller Bag Dimensions:
||210 Denier Polyurethane Coated Polyester
||2 Year Limited Warranty on Frame and 6 months on the top.
This canopy is a temporary shelter and NOT TO BE LEFT ALONE!
If inclement weather arrives then you need to take this canopy down. Extended rain and winds in excess of 10-15 MPH will damage and or destroy your canopy. Water that collects on the top will also destroy the top and frame so NEVER LEAVE YOUR CANOPY UNATTENDED!